Citrus Splash BioRefill
A sustainable compostable pouch to top-up your favourite products.
Currently only available in the UK.
The inner pouches are planet-friendly and easy to use. They are not meant for storage, but just as a product transportation method.
We recommend using the refills within 5 days of receiving them. Once used, the pouches will decompose in home compost in around 32 weeks. The cardboard sleeve can be recycled or composted at home.
Order the regular 100ml Citrus Splash. After enjoying your product, make sure you rinse and dry the empty glass bottle to prepare for a refill! To top-up, place an order for a biodegradable refill. Your pouch will be filled on the same day and posted through your letterbox.
100ml | 3.3 fl oz
- Made with 100% compostable materials.
- Minimises packaging waste.
- Eliminates single-use plastic.
- Reduces carbon emissions, water use, and waste.
- Small enough to be posted through your letterbox.
- Helps create a more sustainable future for our planet.
How to Use
* Decante the refill within 5 days of receiving it.
1. Wash your existing glass bottle and make sure it’s dry before refilling.
2. Cut the cardboard wallet at line B.
3. Pinch the opening together and hold it above the neck of the bottle.
4. Once aligned on top, release the opening and fill up.
5. Twist cap securely and enjoy!
How to dispose:
Rinse out the inner pouch and place in your garden waste or home compost. The cardboard sleeve can also be torn up and composted at home.
If the first options are not available, dispose of the pouch in general waste, and the cardboard sleeve in your recycling bin.
Aqua, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Avena Sativa Extract (Oat Silk), Vegetable Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder (Aloe Vera), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Allantoin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Essential Oil), Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol. Citronellol*, Geraniol*. *Naturally Occuring in Essential Oils.
This potent antioxidant and collagen-boosting ingredient smooths, firms and plumps for a more vibrant, youthful complexion.
Rose Flower Water
Containing potent antioxidants, rose water balances and hydrates the skin. Anti-inflammatory and calming for sensitive skin.
Helps soothe skin and relieve redness, itching and irritation. Provides an immediate brightening effect with a matte finish.
Packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids, rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties and helps promote radiant skin.
Famous for its soothing and healing properties, aloe helps relieve irritation, locks in moisture, and smooths and softens skin.
This product has no reviews yet.